This is a Kinect Fighting game I made! Kinect Boxing, previously known as Kinect Fighter. I Always thought a fighting game like this was the most obvious use of the Kinect. I was surprised that no one did it this way! My game uses 1 to 1 motion capture to let you fight in whatever way you want – unlike those made by Microsoft where the characters do their own polished animated punch and kicks after it recognizes your punches. In my game, players can fight in their own unique way.
Presenting my very own DUDE SHIRT! I’ve been looking everywhere for a soft grey T-shirt to make my first shirt with. I was really particular in my search. The T-shirt had to fulfil 3 strict dude criterias.
- Softness: I hate rough shirts, they get so scratchy! I wanted a shirt I could wear everywhere and also to be comfortable to even go to bed with. A sleep worthy shirt!
- Greyness: I wanted to parody that popular ash-grey ARMY T-shirt. The colour needed to be in the right………………… shade of grey…
- Thinness: I remember wearing those grey army T-shirts, they were too thick! Too thick for this (Singapore) weather. It needed my T-shirt material to be thin enough to keep cool but not too thin that it feels flimsy and cheap.
I’ve found the perfect T-shirt for me. I’m planning to make more. Please let me know if you want one
I was reminded of how much she was my muse when I stumbled upon all this footage while clearing my computer last week.
Hours of footage, filmed over the last 5 years in different countries. Perhaps from more naive, happy times and in some cases, silly for shooting in low-res lol (Memory cards were expensive!)
I had a hard time distilling all that footage. It is a poetic masterpiece of adoration in my eyes, it makes me cry for realzies.
To my sister: no matter what happens or what you might be going through in Trump land, know that I’ll always be proud of you! I feel like I’ve won the lottery of life to have grown up with a beautiful, kind and talented sister like you
Hey guys, I’m back from my trip to Boston and Bangkok! A few exciting things happened while I was away – making me regret I left Singapore… but oh well.
1. The Last Kopitiam at the Affordable Art Fair 2013
2. DUDE.SG in Female Magazine, December Issue
Along with Dawn Ng and Benjamin Hampe! Yea, go grab a copy of this month’s issue of Female! Thank you Female!
3. Little India Riot
Although regretful, this must have been the biggest news for Singapore all year! I was observing the not-as-exciting protests in Bangkok while all that was happening back home.
Happy holidays everyone!